Learn the Future of Nutrition
Since 2002, the Irish Institute of Nutrition & Health has provided accredited education and training to those with a passion for nutrition who want deeper understanding and a range of practical skills – backed by professional qualifications – to help themselves and others achieve vibrant health.
- Advanced Diploma in Nutrition & Health Coaching BTEC (1-Year)
- Nutritional Therapy Diploma IINH (3-Years)
Study Nutrition in class or online
Our programmes are delivered at weekends, in Bray, Co. Wicklow, near Dublin, and also online in fully-supported distance learning format. Click here to find out more about our Online Learning Programme
Science based accredited programmes
There is increasing awareness that good health is our most valuable resource. This is reflected in growing demands for accredited vocational programmes around nutrition and health that are science based, yet holistic.
Qualifications, Accreditations, Awards
IINH is a registered training provider for EDEXCEL (BTEC), ITEC, and FETAC. We are proud of the innovative content and design of our programmes, and of a training environment and teaching methods that optimise the full potential of our learners.
IINH is dedicated to:
- Recruiting tutors with the highest standard of subject knowledge and teaching experience
- Ongoing reviews, and self- and external evaluation of programmes and services
- Keeping up to date with current science and professional standards
- Providing excellent learning resources
- Comprehensive communication with all learners, staff and other stakeholders
IINH Nutritional Therapy Clinic
Nutritional Therapy is a natural, powerful and safe healing approach that offers benefits for a wide range of ailments. Our Nutritional Therapy Clinic in Bray is staffed by qualified and experienced practitioners. What is Nutritional Therapy? Click here to find out more About Us